Startup Control Room Setup
Have your own control room in your: security estate, golf estate, neighbourhood watch or community policing forum (CPF).
The i-Monitor control room setup kit is a compact self-contained standalone unit, monitoring transmitters over long ranges (±30 km depending on terrain).
This is only avalible in South Africa.
- VHF Base station,
- Antenna with cable,
- Software with Telegram bot
Setup and training will be done via the internet.
HOW IT WORKS
An alarm activation notification, is received by an unlimited number of listed members. The detailed information is displayed on the computer, including the owners’ details, address and alarm response instructions. Telegram notifications is sent to customer and reponce officer.
- User friendly operation
- Limmited to 100 clients only
- Limited to this VHF base station only
- Software Encryption
- Zones/Users labels
- Full history reports
- Telegram notification
- Self-contained unit with battery backup and charger.
- Encrypted coding format allows for secure data transmission.
- Internal programmable real time clock and calendar.
- USB and programmable RS232 port.
- External buzzer output with remote reset input.
- Mains fail status LED with Mains fail / restore reporting.
- Auto test for decoders and repeaters.
- Up to 30 repeaters can be on one system to provide extra range.
- Manufactured with the latest surface mount technology.
ONSITE ALARM MONITORING IN ANY:
- Security estate
- Golf estate
- Retirement village
- Housing estate
- Office park
- Community policing forum (CPF)
- Neighouthood watch
|Description||Cost excl vat|
|Control room start-up kit price||R 10 312.50|
|Radio transmitter (per client)||R 580.00|
|Rental of frequency, ICASA license and software||R 690.00|
|Monthly network & ICASA license fee per transmitter||R 26.09 each|
|(Optional) SMS Modem (ONLY) for sending SMS if customer do not want to use Telegram App||Need price on SMS Modem?|
Please note this is excluding courier fees