Control Room Setup
Have your own control room in your: security estate, golf estate, neighbourhood watch or community policing forum (CPF).
The i-Monitor control room setup kit is a compact self-contained standalone unit, monitoring transmitters over long ranges (±30 km depending on terrain).
This is only avalible in South Africa.
- Base station,
- Antenna with cable,
- Software and encriyption dongle.
Setup and training will be done via the internet.
HOW IT WORKS
An alarm activation notification, is received by an unlimited number of listed members. The detailed information is displayed on the computer, including the owners’ details, address and alarm response instructions.
- User friendly operation
- No limit on amount of clients
- Software Encryption
- Zones/Users labels
- Disaster Mode
- Full Audit Trail
- Electronic Occurrence Book
- Full history reports
- Self-contained unit with battery backup and charger.
- Encrypted coding format allows for secure data transmission.
- Internal programmable real time clock and calendar.
- USB and programmable RS232 port.
- External buzzer output with remote reset input.
- Mains fail status LED with Mains fail / restore reporting.
- Auto test for decoders and repeaters.
- Up to 30 repeaters can be on one system to provide extra range.
- Manufactured with the latest surface mount technology.
ONSITE ALARM MONITORING IN ANY:
- Security estate
- Golf estate
- Retirement village
- Housing estate
- Office park
- Community policing forum (CPF)
- Neighouthood watch
|Description||Cost excl vat|
|Control room start-up kit price||R 10 520.00|
|Radio transmitter (per client)||R 594.00|
|Rental of frequency, ICASA license and software||R 1 000.00|
|Monthly network & ICASA license fee per transmitter||R 26.09 each|
|(Optional) SMS messenger Module to add to software||Need more information?|
Please note this is excluding the courier fees